Atlantic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning’s Maintenance Agreement Club
Maintenance is the key to having a better operating system that lasts well into the future. By signing up for the maintenance program offered by Atlantic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. your HVAC system will perform better, run more efficiently, and you’ll even be warned of any potential issues coming up.
- All of our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We always do what’s right for our customers
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry
It’s time to invest in the future of your home comfort. Enjoy the benefits of routine maintenance, as well as some additional perks when you join our club.
Call Atlantic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. to be enrolled in Maryland & Delaware’s most comprehensive maintenance program.
**Planned Service Inspection Check List (items where applicable)
1. Check refrigerant level on heat pump/air conditioning systems
2. Oil all motors which have oil access ports.
3. Tighten and adjust belts, replace as required: belts included.
4. Clean and check condenser coils on air cooled equipment as needed.
5. Clean condenser fan blades where necessary.
6. Inspect air filters, clean or replace if required: disposable filters included.
7. Clean condensate drains on air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
8. Make all necessary adjustments on cycling controls as needed.
9. Inspect refrigeration tubing for vibration and visually inspect system for signs of leaks.
(Thorough leak checking on systems found low on refrigerant will be handled as a repair.)
10. Check oil levels on compressors which have oil sight glasses.
11. Clean accessible evaporator coils when necessary. Coils not accessible which need. Cleaning will be handled as a repair.
12. Check reversing valve operation on heat pump units.
13. Check defrost controls.
14. Inspect and clean heater gas burner tubes as necessary.
15. Measure and adjust gas pressure as necessary.
16. Inspect and tighten all electrical wiring as necessary.
17. Test unit in all modes of operation.
18. Clean blower wheels as needed. (Blower Wheels that have to be removed will be handled as a repair)
19. Insure that all access panels are installed properly.
20. Explain any service problems or recommendations to customer.
21. Submit written report on condition of equipment needing repair.
22. Check water flow on Geothermal Systems and adjust as needed.
23. Inspect water lines and supports for Geothermal Systems